- Rheeda Ali (2012 – present)
- Paola Alpresa-Gutierrez (2013 – 2015)
- Roman Amici (2018 – present)
- Robin Basso (2018 – present)
- Eugene Chang (2012 – 2013)
- Sehun Chun (2009 – 2011)
- Susanne Claus (2009 – present)
- Michael DeLisi (2007 – 2011)
- Walid Hambli (2017 – present)
- Sophia Han (2007 – 2008)
- Menashe Hazan (2012 – 2013)
- Mohammad Hossain (2019 – present)
- Kak Choon Loy (2019 – present)
- Mikkel Lykkegaard (2019 – present)
- Ganlin Lyu (2019 – present)
- Hanieh Mirzaee (2008 – 2012)
- Rodrigo Moura (2013 – present)
- Markus Nowak (2013 – present)
- Caroline Roney (2012 – 2015)
- Christian Roth (2011 – 2012)
- Oluwaseun Sharomi (2011 – 2013)
- James Slaughter (2019 – present)
To clarify the definitions and expectations of the roles above, we outline some brief descriptions below.
Individuals or teams who use Nektar++ as part of their research and who may interact with the community through the mailing list but do not directly contribute code.
Individuals or teams who use Nektar++ as part of their work but also contribute modifications back into the code which arise as a direct consequence of their research.
Individuals who use Nektar++ for their research, and make code contributions which not only benefit their own research goals but also benefits the wider needs of the Nektar++ community. Such contributions typically benefit multiple application domains, and developers will make the extra effort to generalise new functionality beyond their own needs. They also fix bugs, identified by others, in areas of the code with which they are familiar, and contribute to the code-review process.
Senior Developers are involved in the development of Nektar++ beyond their individual research area and interact in more of a transcendent way, making contributions widely across the codebase, including reviewing the code of other developers. Senior developers are entrusted with the tasks of reviewing and merging contributions made by others and maintaining the integrity of the code.
These individuals meet all the requirements of Senior Developers but in addition direct how Nektar++ evolves in terms of applications, solvers, library and educational outreach.