PRISM Workshop on Embracing Accelerators
Members of PRISM community are delighted to invite you to Imperial College on Monday 18th April for an event that explores the use of accelerators with finite element methods. More information is available here.
Eigensolution analysis of spectral/hp continuous Galerkin approximations to advection–diffusion problems: insights into spectral vanishing viscosity
Abstract: This study addresses linear dispersion–diffusion analysis for the spectral/hp continuous Galerkin (CG) formulation in one dimension.
- Merge branch 'fix/pkg-ignore' into 'master' Do not package tutorials into source package. The MR just disables the tutorials repository from being included in the Nektar++ source packages if the submodules are cloned in the working directory. See merge request !625
- Merge branch 'fix/single-mode' into 'master' Fix/single mode This MR fixes the linearised advection operators to work correctly with stability analysis using a full complex single mode. See merge request !597
- Do not package tutorials into source package.
- Added test for SM adjoint reading base flow from file.
- Merge branch 'fix/deb-pkg' into 'master' Fix for Debian shlibdeps not being called. This MR fixes a regression in the Debian packaging which results in the package dependencies not being calculated with dpkg-shlibdeps. See merge request !616